As a leading platform for discussion and debate on issues confronting the cruise industry in Europe, the Seatrade Europe conference is an integral part of the event, and will give you a realistic assessment of the industry challenges, and strategies for dealing with them.
Here are the topics which will be discussed at this year's Seatrade Europe conference, taking place from 11-13 September 2019 at Hamburg Messe.
- How Ships and Ports Adapt for a Greener Future
- How do we Create Effective Dialogue Among Cruise Lines, Ports and Cities
- Exploring the Terminal of the Future
- Small is Beautiful - Does Size Matter? Catering for Smaller Ship in Ports and Destinations.
Including NEW interior and design focused conference session topics such as:
- How Design Helps to Convey, Define or Create Brand Identity.